aberdeen-music

Humanfly

medichi

Guest Nikola Tesla

Hmmm..... i dunno. I heard a sample mp3 of them and it sounded pretty tame. You got the album title so i could investigate further? (im too lazy to go find)

Guest Nikola Tesla
their fuckin ace. def one of the best in the uk alongside stand' date=' winter in june and beecher[/quote']

Small question... what is the huge deal with beecher? I mean i really like their album and e.p.'s but i didn't think it was anything mind blowingly differant.

Maybe once again i'm in a minority, but i see them as a gateway band who lead onto better things for people. (still pretty rocking just not that good mind you)

Guest Nikola Tesla

Hmm the thing they probibly could bite the heads off of a lot of american hardcore bands, but to me they sound pretty tame and kinda easy to listen to by that style of music's standards. I'm not complaining about them really though, i own all their stuff and enjoy it a lot. I just think they're not THAT good.

check out stand and winter in june...oh and november coming fire...you'll be amazed by all of them. i dont like any of the stuff on trustkill or ferret though so if your into that stuff, dunno if you'll like these bands...in fact the only american band i can think of playin metalcore who i really love is HORSE THE BAND

Guest Nikola Tesla

I prefer hydra head, equal vision, relapse bands personaly (if im going label specific.)

Although some trustkill and ferret stuff owns.

November Coming Fire are cool as hell though i likes them a lot :up:

Hmmm. Stood side by side next to Norma Jean a few months back they came off the poorer band by a country mile.

I find them a bit hit and miss. First time I saw em I thought they were ace but they've disappointed me since.

See I went to see both bands with the same anticipation but I thought Beecher came off slightly better at that gig. Something that's been bugging me for a few days is who was the first band that played at that gig?

Back to topic - Humanfly are well worth a listen :)

Hmmm. Stood side by side next to Norma Jean a few months back they came off the poorer band by a country mile.

I find them a bit hit and miss. First time I saw em I thought they were ace but they've disappointed me since.

Beecher were ace at that gig, but yeah, Norma Jean DESTROYED. I thought Beecher would be the better band, but jeez, Norma were brutal. Still rate Beecher as one of the UKs best...

See I went to see both bands with the same anticipation but I thought Beecher came off slightly better at that gig. Something that's been bugging me for a few days is who was the first band that played at that gig?

Back to topic - Humanfly are well worth a listen :)

I went to the Edinburgh show so it might have been a different story where you are.

The first band were a group from Leeds called D-Rail.