aberdeen-music

Thursday 23rd October - Inverurie town hall!

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

We're headlining at the town hall in Inverurie - if you want to catch the self-destructive pop extravaganza it'll be your last chace until late november. entry is a rather steep 5 but we'll do our best to make it worth it! Support comes from outta towners Emergency Exit, Plan B and Steely Glint. See you there!

Guest babyshambles
Originally posted by Dallas

hmm bands should come to huntly maybe I should become a guy that can set up gigs.

maybe you should.. then again.. maybe you shouldnt... decide folks!`

Originally posted by Tam o' Shantie

We're headlining at the town hall in Inverurie - if you want to catch the self-destructive pop extravaganza it'll be your last chace until late november. entry is a rather steep 5 but we'll do our best to make it worth it! Support comes from outta towners Emergency Exit, Plan B and Steely Glint. See you there!

woo, finally playing closer to me, woopee!! *shame im not there though*:angel:

Guest babyshambles
Originally posted by Heather_Small

I'm going, do you know what time you guys are on at? I think this is the first gig where I don't have to worry about transport. 5mins walk and I'm there and I only have to be worried about being killed by Inverurie neds!

H xx

yeah same here, dudette

I'm going, do you know what time you guys are on at? I think this is the first gig where I don't have to worry about transport. 5mins walk and I'm there and I only have to be worried about being killed by Inverurie neds!

H xx

ok im confused?! where abouts do you two live?? Inverurie im guessing!! *not being a stalker* :angel:

Guest babyshambles
Originally posted by Adam Easy Wishes

Don't be silly. You can't 'keep it real' in Inverurie. Let alone while you still live with yuor parents. I wouldn't even try speaking to this guy - he won't give you the time of day.

He's too punk for Inverurie.

i am genuinely sorry you feel that way. But if that's the way it's going to be. So be it.

Yes but you now live in ROTHIE and I have lived here for 14 years so hahhaha I've been here longer.

H xx

Me? Live in Rothienorman? I think you'll find that I don't! You've been to my house, and any fool can see that the borders of that god forsaken village are far away from my house.