aberdeen-music

The new Rammstein album!

Hog

Well, had a few listens now.

So, I like it! Damn good album. Amerika, although is a tongue in cheek song has amazing backing vox (sounds like 1000 women singing!)

My fave songs are Keine Lust, Morgenstern and Amerika.

A mellower album than Mutter but its a beauty. The last few songs dont really do much for me but on a whole a strong album IMHO.

Im hoping to see them live in Berlin in December, Till (vox) is a very underrated performer!

the album is indeed ace :)

my favourite track is Los

is indeed a softer album but as a whole its brilliant

was sad to find that the intro to meil teil was cut

so i went and bought the single just for that....

Erm, you might have wanted to try rewinding on your CD player past 00:00 for the whole intro... Ahem. Not all CD players will let you do this, though.

Good album, but I still like Mutter best. Moskau reminds me of a Garbage track for some reason... Must be the electronica they used I guess. Last three songs are OK, but feel like they don't "go" with the earlier tracks... Not filler exactly, but like they were not really meant to go on the album with the rest. What I like most about Mutter is that it's a progression, start to finish, just like the best symphonies. Reise, Reise is not so well crafted in this respect. The album is a lot more sinister feeling than Mutter, which relied on the big guitar/big symphony aspect moreso. But, on the whole, I like :)

Guest killamangiro
If the worlds population had any common sense' date=' the single "Mutter" should of made Rammstein bigger than the Beatles[/quote']

well thank god for incompetence

Erm' date=' you might have wanted to try rewinding on your CD player past 00:00 for the whole intro... Ahem. Not all CD players will let you do this, though.

[/quote']

thats just a random bit at the beginning of the album and thats reise, reise, not mein teil :p

the version of mein teil on the album is different to the single, no intro and another chorus at the end