aberdeen-music

2 guitars and amp for sale

meiklejohn

I'm looking for offers

First off is...

Fender Statocaster squire

This is already in its own advert but ill throw it on here as well.

The strat is a squire body and neck, upgraded pickups, but cant remember what make, possibly iron gear or Artec? Hardware is all original squier, but the wiring and pots are all new. lovely mirror scratchplate, its a great looking guitar and sounds good too.

10r1jlw.jpg

vpf9zn.jpg

29zodp3.jpg

Next is a "Gibson" les Paul goldtop

Gibson les paul copy - Absolutely gorgeous, feels great, looks great and plays amazing.

I'm not even sure if I want to sell this but I'm seeing if there is any interest...

Came with Epiphone pickups that I changed with proper Gibson pickups out my les Paul classic, it sounds really, really nice. I still have the original pickups which would be thrown in. It's been set up perfectly and I've changed all the normal white and gold to a more Bonamassa black and gold.

If I can't get a good price for this I'm going to keep it cause its seriously a lovely guitar, only reason I'm getting rid of it is I fancy something different as I already have a real Gibson les Paul.

330e446.jpg

2881eeh.jpg

t8u69w.jpg

2zz5ddy.jpg

2m7yil0.jpg

Last up is a wee stagg bass amp

20 watts, perfect condition, nice warm sound.

2rmm5ad.jpg

So yeah if anyone is interested let me know, would consider swaps on the strat and amp

Thanks for looking