aberdeen-music

FS: Blackstar HT Dual Distortion & Epiphone Les Paul Junior

givemeasmile

This is an awesome distortion pedal, but I have to sell it as I'm skint and since I only use it as a booster it's pretty much wasted on me.

It's got a valve in it and it powered by a 20 watt power supply which comes with the pedal. It's in great nick.

Has 3 channels: a crunch channel, a heavier distortion channel and a clean channel that changes your natural amp tone to that of the type of cleans you'd get from the blackstar HT series.

It is a seriously good sounding pedal. they retail between 150 and 170 online so I don't think I'm being unreasonable when I ask for £90. Open to offers. I don't have it on my person at this minute but I'll upload pics as and when I do.

I also hav and Epiphone Les Paul junior for sale. Been slightly modded in terms of a spray job, new tuning pegs, a bulldog p90 pickup and a custom bridge. Plays really nice and sounds pretty good for such a cheap guitar. I've fixed a few tuning issues and things since I bought it and it's playability has improved dramatically as a result. £70

IMG_0389_zps8e225f20.jpg

Cheers.