aberdeen-music

Free cornet/trumpet lessons

Lauragmusic

I have been teaching for a number of years within brass bands and orchestrasI am currently studying towards an ALCM in Music Teaching and are currently seeking some students to offer Cornet or trumpet lessons free of charge in return to gain more experience as well as offer students the opportunity to play in my future exams.

I am looking for students who are willing to learn and would like to learn a new instrument from the beginning.

I can travel to anywhere in Aberdeen

Beginners to advance of all ages. Please feel free to email me any questions that you may have.

Cost of travel as tuition fee depending where.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Laura. I would be interested in this. I've played drums for over 12 years and can read music although very rusty as havent been playing. I have an old trumpet I got from a friend which I always wanted to try and pick up the basics with, but just never give it enough of a chance. Let me know if you are still interested.

Thanks, Kris

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Laura. I would be interested in this. I've played drums for over 12 years and can read music although very rusty as havent been playing. I have an old trumpet I got from a friend which I always wanted to try and pick up the basics with, but just never give it enough of a chance. Let me know if you are still interested.

Thanks, Kris

Hi again Laura. Sorry took ages to reply, i've had no internet access since friday last week so that's me just back on. Can you send me your e-mail address to mine and we can arrange to meet up etc.

As I said, I can read but playing drums and mainly drums, it's more the rhythm's i'm good at rather than pitches and scales etc. but it's a start. I have a keyboard at home too so that will help. Sorry again.

Thanks

Kris