aberdeen-music

Looking for like minded musicians

Alkaline

Hello folks,

I really want to give the whole "being in a band" thing a last go before i get much older/have miles more commitments than i do at the moment as i've been missing the playing live/recording/enjoyment of the whole thing and i'm looking for a few like minded people (preferably another guitarist, a bassist and a drummist) to make some music with.

I'm really looking for people who have their own gear, can play to a reasonable standard (though i'll admit to being a bit rusty myself), are not in a million and one other bands at the moment and can commit (both personally and financially) to practising once a week. Age and gender are not an issue if it's the right people.

Musically i would like to do something similar to mewithoutYou, Manchester Orchestra, Brand New and Wintersleep.

PM or post in this thread if you're interested. Any other info needed please feel free to ask.

While I'm unable to commit to such a project and so (probably) won't be doing so - will you be looking to provide vocals or are you looking for someone else to do so?

I'm not sure about that in all honesty, i guess it'd be whoever is more comfortable with it. If there's someone who wants to sing i'm open to that too.

I'm not sure about that in all honesty, i guess it'd be whoever is more comfortable with it. If there's someone who wants to sing i'm open to that too.

Ah, okay. I just ask since I imagine people will believe this a factor in whether or not they get back to you.

• 5 months later...