aberdeen-music

Guitarist wanted in Dundee area for new MEGABAND.

MC Nice Andrew

I understand this is a local thread for local people, but some of you, like me, live outside Aberdeen and possibly in Dundee, or know folks that do., may be interested in reading on.

I am currently looking for a second guitarist to help me achieve my goal of forming a band, playing live and continuing to write and produce fantastic music.

Currently, we are but 3 lowly musicians (guitarist, bassist, drummer) in our mid to late 20s, with the ideas and drive of that you would associate with someone successful and respected. We have written a collection of songs (please see below links as an example), which we are quite proud of. They are currently sans vocals, which is another matter all together. We have frequent access to facilities to record and produce at our leisure.

We would like to have someone join us who can fit in well with us. We have played in bands together before and we understand it can be daunting coming into to an already established circle of trust, though we, speaking without bias, are wonderfully pleasant, handsome, accepting people.

An experienced, versatile and creative player will do us nicely. Any questions please ask; I’ll be more than happy to enlighten. Singing abilities is a big plus.

Assuring you creative indulgence and good times.

http://soundcloud.com/shupostekud/menalan-reverb

http://soundcloud.com/shupostekud/1709-4-apr-1

Any help would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...