aberdeen-music

Getting more than you paid for .... ?

Michael

Guest Gladstone
What did you say? Obviously the delivery driver is just following orders, so hopefully you went "If yer boss wants my pizza, he can pry it from my cold dead hands!"

Or the delivery driver was chancing his luck...

If someone signs onto here as "Dominosdriver" and comes to this thread and says "I once conned a customer out of his pizza for free. Yuss min!" we'll know that Soda J's been had.

• Upvote 3

I know a guy who ordered a Vox AC30 from Digital Village and for some reason, got two separate deliveries of the same amp. That's best one i've ever heard, lucky fucker. won't mention his name as it's not my place to tell but i'm aware several people on here know him.

I know that someone ordered a single studio monitor from GAK i think, as he couldn't afford the pair at the time. On delivery though, 2 showed up for the price of one! Bastard!

Had a couple of good buys. Got a TC Electronic Nova Reverb for 80 quid new. I only found out a couple of months ago that these cost 230 new. There was nothing dodgy about it, went into Reverb and told them i wanted one, they said they were getting rid of all their TC stock, will do it for 80 pounds. Deal. Also got a good deal on an Orange head.