aberdeen-music

How Low (fi) can you go?

Flights

Those Germans have impeccable taste. :)

The tracks from the debut ep are on our myspace page: Palace of Swords | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

And here's the vid for our track The Black Lodge Will Rise Again:

I'll have a peep when i get home from work. I remember going to a billy idol gig in germany and it was mental. A few days prior to billy idol we went to a pub and they had some kind of open mic thing on and there were some cracking blues guitar players on. They are more into their music than their boring stereotype suggests!

• 3 weeks later...
I await the day Sony or some other such folks unleash a virus that wipes out all digital music, then encourages folks to buy it all again. We can enjoy our player-piano rolls, 78s etc and stick the vs up at them :up:

That would be brilliant. The cassette revolution starts here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb5Nk0WOF84&feature=related

Forgot to say....I'll be selling a limited edition cassette at my forthcoming art show in Kilau. There'll be a couple of new songs, plus radio & tv session versions of others, mostly from the USA. Every painting or collage in the exhibition will have a related song on the tape (should be about 20, hopefully).

Looking forward to hearing this as well. :)