aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sundaram

Spring album launch...

Guest Sundaram

Hi there!

I intend to release my own solo album in the spring of 2005 and I'm looking for musicians to play these songs live at a small album launch gig. If anyone is interested in being part of my vision of happy musicking then please leave a reply here or email me at: philipjamesjohnston@hotmail.com

There are three demos in the Feedback forum which give a general idea of what the finished album will sound like. I'm looking for a guitarist and keyboard player... Being able to sing would be a good thing as well :).

Love & Light

Philip

:up:

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

ace!

*is happy for philip*

can't help in the musical department i'm afraid :(

Guest Sundaram

Just recieved a confirmation for one of the support acts for the night, the magical 'Kitchen Cynics' will be playing.

I'm hoping to hold this launch at Dr Drakes on the weekend of the 20th, 21st or 22nd of May before my 30th birthday which is on the 24th. :)

Wow! I'm sure it'll be great ;) Have you asked Len? He's always up for a bit of session shenanigans...

(Are you really 30 by the way?! You'd never know :) )

Guest Sundaram
Wow! I'm sure it'll be great ;) Have you asked Len? He's always up for a bit of session shenanigans...

(Are you really 30 by the way?! You'd never know :) )

I'm 30 on the 24th of May 2005, shocking/scary/ach well! :)

I've already sorted out the rhythm section, Keith(Suvara) on drums and Andy(Electric Tibet) on bass.

There may also be a real Mellotron being played at this gig thanks to a friend called Mike Dickson in Edinburgh, perhaps.

I've already sorted out the rhythm section' date=' Keith(Suvara) on drums and Andy(Electric Tibet) on bass.

[/quote']

Hot shit - that'll be worth the price of admission alone!

phil ur an old cunt! An i'd be happy 2 do some session work for you if u do not remember who i am we met at the open mic at the mlt mill and i can sing 2...bonus aint it!

Danny.

Guest Sundaram

Dont be surprised if this doesn't go ahead as I am incredibly indecisive.

:moody: