aberdeen-music

Glasgow Podcart - seeking musicians

glasgowpodcart

Sorry to barge in on your forum like this but I run a website called Glasgow Podcart and it's an arts/music website with weekly podcast. You can find us here: Glasgow PodcArt - Music news, reviews, podcast, live events, culture and art in Scotland - Glasgow PodcART

We are looking for musicians/bands etc to play/feature/review on our site and podcast.

If you are interested then please submit your tracks to www.soundcloud.com/glasgow-podcart or email music@glasgowpodcart.com

Additionally, we are looking for events/gigs to recommend as well on our site and podcast so please email us if you are a promoter or putting on something so we can get it whored a bit for you!

Thanks for reading

Halina x

Sorry to barge in on your forum like this but I run a website called Glasgow Podcart and it's an arts/music website with weekly podcast. You can find us here: Glasgow PodcArt - Music news, reviews, podcast, live events, culture and art in Scotland - Glasgow PodcART

We are looking for musicians/bands etc to play/feature/review on our site and podcast.

If you are interested then please submit your tracks to www.soundcloud.com/glasgow-podcart or email music@glasgowpodcart.com

Additionally, we are looking for events/gigs to recommend as well on our site and podcast so please email us if you are a promoter or putting on something so we can get it whored a bit for you!

Thanks for reading

Halina x

well worth a listen, well worth contacting....

obviously run by passionate diy music people who want to help with exposure for NE artists

Guest Tam o' Shantie

we sent you tracks from our first release and chased twice asking if you were willing to play them, and never got a reply to either. this was nearly a year ago, and we are juggling several other releases just now, but the offer still stands.

we sent you tracks from our first release and chased twice asking if you were willing to play them, and never got a reply to either. this was nearly a year ago, and we are juggling several other releases just now, but the offer still stands.

Yeah dude,just like when i sent you tracks!?(

Guest Tam o' Shantie
That's what i meant...!

What sort of reply did you want?

I thought I would mention the fact that I tried twice to get our label's music featured on a show which publicly requests submissions, since I found it strange that we had attempted to establish something twice without even a response and now they're posting on music forums which they have no ties to in order to feed the obvious demand they and their listeners have for new music.

You on the other hand contacted me to ask if you could send me some stuff, which I agreed to even though Tuff Wax has never asked for demo submissions since it was started. I have several PMs in my inbox where I replied to you saying I thought it was fairly decent, asking what production tools you used to make your music, and such like. So what's your problem?

I thought I would mention the fact that I tried twice to get our label's music featured on a show which publicly requests submissions, since I found it strange that we had attempted to establish something twice without even a response and now they're posting on music forums which they have no ties to in order to feed the obvious demand they and their listeners have for new music.

You on the other hand contacted me to ask if you could send me some stuff, which I agreed to even though Tuff Wax has never asked for demo submissions since it was started. I have several PMs in my inbox where I replied to you saying I thought it was fairly decent, asking what production tools you used to make your music, and such like. So what's your problem?

No problem,i sent you masters by e mail and asked if you were interested in releasing them...to which you never replied.No biggie,keep up the good work.:up:

Guest idol_wild

Good people, doing good things. Definitely worth dropping them a line. If they like it, they'll give it the time of day.

Give them another shout, Tom, I think they'd be keen on what you guys are releasing.

Hey Tom

I am really sorry if this has been missed :down: if you can send any material to halina@glasgowpodcart.com and I will personally make sure that it is listened to. Apologies again buddy

xx

• 4 weeks later...