aberdeen-music

sidca are now more popular than 'the wish'

Guest neil ex

Guest neil ex
Originally posted by ghost

we'll have to start calling them 'the ca'...

when did they start pedalling their wares to the kiddies though? or is this an attempt at a backlash to the backlash?

just a bit of harmless fun ian, you know? ;)

del, i keep on seeing you at rgu in garthdee! i'm tempted to go up and speak to you and stuff but i find the beard a little intimidating ;)

also it's almost like you're a celebrity with the old radio show and all so i get a bitty nervous around you. you're always outside for a fag like.

tell me to mind my own buisness if you want, i'm just being nosy but what is it you're studing?

:angel: :angel:

Originally posted by neil ex

just a bit of harmless fun ian, you know? ;)

del, i keep on seeing you at rgu in garthdee! i'm tempted to go up and speak to you and stuff but i find the beard a little intimidating ;)

also it's almost like you're a celebrity with the old radio show and all so i get a bitty nervous around you. you're always outside for a fag like.

tell me to mind my own buisness if you want, i'm just being nosy but what is it you're studing?

:angel: :angel:

nah i don't bite and i trimmed the beard a bit today and i'm deffo not a celebrity of any shape or form so do make yourself known!

and i'm in 4th year of a business administation degree and its fecking hard work!

• 2 weeks later...