aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Localboylost

Fender telecaster wanted

I'm away to sell my second telecater to my bro cuz im wanting a different one (not a fan of the 72's) was thinking bout buying a 62 custom with the binding round the edge, but 600s alot of money, so anybody selling any teles let me know :up:

I'm away to sell my second telecater to my bro cuz im wanting a different one (not a fan of the 72's) was thinking bout buying a 62 custom with the binding round the edge, but 600s alot of money, so anybody selling any teles let me know :up:

Get the Squier Classic Vibe Custom, amazing guitar regardless of what it says on the headstock.

Hmm, nice looks, but im looking to spend a bit more, i've sold my nashville and 72 custom, looking to maybe get a 62, just came on here first see if i could get a nice surprise.. Also wouldn't mind a strat if anyones selling!

Seriously, try the Squier Classic Vibe, seriously great guitar.

+1 on that. Stewart Ward (Session fame) stopped using his all original 66 in favour of the Classic Vibe 60's, he says it plays and sounds better.

I'm genuinly just needing a guitar now! Just got let down at the last minute to pick up a jazzmaster.. soo any offers anybody? really don't want to have to buy a new guitar and doesn't look like nobodys selling anything decent just now :(