aberdeen-music

Russell Anderson Spotted

Guest Motleyal

Guest Motleyal
Jesus, are you trying to get banned? Or are you happy to just be the least popular poster on the board?

As your rep says, you are on 'borrowed time' - if you can't actually contribute anything worthwhile then don't bother.

So it's ok for everyone else to have a pop at me, but when I defend myself I'm the bad egg?

So it's ok for everyone else to have a pop at me, but when I defend myself I'm the bad egg?

Who or what are you defending yourself against exactly? I haven't seen anyone else calling you 'cunt-features' or making 'your mum' jokes... You tried to wind some people up. It didn't really work, and you got called a troll, which is arguably true.

Comebacks are so much more satisfying if you don't have to resort to foul mouthed nonsense. To do so shows a lack of self-control and poor vocabulary and tends to escalate conflict rather than resolve it.

Guest Motleyal
Who or what are you defending yourself against exactly? I haven't seen anyone else calling you 'cunt-features' or making 'your mum' jokes... You tried to wind some people up. It didn't really work, and you got called a troll, which is arguably true.

So it's ok for me to be called fucko?

you were quick enough to dish out a warning when i insulted someone.

Double standards.