aberdeen-music

Female singer looking for a band.

Guest xeternalx

Guest xeternalx

Hi everyone,

I am a keen front female singer looking to join a band. I am willing to do most genres of music and I am a quick learner with regards to vocals. I get on well with people and love to meet new people. I like to have fun and music is my life. Life without music would be pretty dull. I feel I am bubbly and outgoing. I love challenges and welcome and open to new ideas. I also like to write songs. If you are interested or would like anymore information please do not hesitate to contact me or reply to this thread.

Cheers

Guest xeternalx

Hi there,

My influences is very wide. It can range from anything from queen, aerosmith, black stone cherry, stonesour, elo, skynard, REO, UB40, linkin park, limp bizkit etc to things like cascada, keri hellison, flo rida, celine dion, r kelly, to things like dixie chicks, the judds, garth brooks, dolly parton, the eagles shania twain etc.

Hope this helps

xeternalx

• 4 months later...

Do you write your own lyrics aswell as being able to cover what sounds like every style known to man or beast? I'm in two bands Circle of Ash is more instrumental Jazz/Funk at the moment, but we are going to be working up a new set soon which will need a good vocalist. The other band Oxbow Lake does mainly original music, Blues/Folk but if you are able to write some music and bring in your ideas we would be very open to that. We play the Festival scene, and gigs in and around town, and over on the West Coast, Skye... send a p.m. and we can talk more... Phil