aberdeen-music

Some Computing books for sale

WoodyRATM

I'm looking to get rid of some books i havent used since i was at uni and college.

First up is Java Programming: Program design including data structures. It is written by DS Malik.

Java Programming: Program Design Including Data Structures: D.S. Malik: Amazon.co.uk: Books

This book was needed for my computer science degree. I didnt stick around long so the books in really good cond.

Next up is Database Systems: A practical approach to design, implementaion and design. It is by Thomas Connelly and Carolyn Begg.

Database Systems: A Practical Approach to Design, Implementation and Management International Computer Science Series: Amazon.co.uk: Thomas Connolly, Carolyn Begg: Books

Also needed for my degree. But i think i opened it once. Still has a free access to some database website thing in it.

Also have a Cisco CCNA Companion guide for CCNA 1 and 2.

I needed this for my HND Computing course, but it is handy for anyone working towards their CCNA. This book has been used alot, and has some rough notes on the cover. Comes with packet tracer 3.2

Database Systems: A Practical Approach to Design, Implementation and Management International Computer Science Series: Amazon.co.uk: Thomas Connolly, Carolyn Begg: Books

Finally i have a Sams Teach yourself Java 6 in 21 Days.

I bought this because well frankly my Java programming was dire.

Still in pretty good cond. The CD with netbeans and the JDK has gone missing (these can be obtained on the net though).

Sams Teach Yourself Java 6 in 21 Days: Amazon.co.uk: Rogers Cadenhead, Laura Lemay: Books

Cheers

• 2 months later...