aberdeen-music

New get in get out tune.

Runcie

I really enjoyed this. Pretty tight and well recorded.

I would dance to this. If I could dance. The occasional bits of synth add to the recording too without it being too cliche.

Shite song name, though.

I prefer Toxic Distortion! :)

Ha Ha, fantastic. Did you make it down to Drummonds tonight then?

I really enjoyed this. Pretty tight and well recorded.

I would dance to this. If I could dance. The occasional bits of synth add to the recording too without it being too cliche.

Shite song name, though.

Thanks very much. Should have another newbie fired up pretty soon. It's called "Toot Toot Tits ooooot." Ha ha, jokes.

This post has been rendered pointless.

Pointless because?.......

:gringo:

Dare i say that may be the harshest post i've seen in months:up:

Luckily I know and am good friends with Mr Calder. Anyone else who came out with that chat would be getting weasel-punched right in the kazoo! I'll still give him a cheeky wee hamster slap next time I see him like.

After listening to that, I think I'll go and buy a shedload of tomatoes, just so they're nice and over-ripe for the 30th June. I'll make a killing selling them outside Cab Vol.

Any attempts at weasel-punching, or hamster-slapping, will result in immediate retribution, I'll tell the house engineer you lot all said he was a wanker, just before you go on stage.

Don't worry Ian, I wouldn't even consider weasel-punching or hamster slapping a guy of your stature.

Anyway, Steve Bruce is coming down to Edinburgh to do sound for us so I'll give you a bell nearer the time n see if you fancy grabbing a cheeky bev with us. It's been too long old chum.

Take it easy.

• 2 weeks later...
Don't worry Ian, I wouldn't even consider weasel-punching or hamster slapping a guy of your stature.

Anyway, Steve Bruce is coming down to Edinburgh to do sound for us so I'll give you a bell nearer the time n see if you fancy grabbing a cheeky bev with us. It's been too long old chum.

Take it easy.

30th June is it, a Tuesday is it. That's fighting talk round here.

Bah, I normally work Tues night but if there's a chance of a snog from you and Stevie B I'm well up for it. I should be able to wangle (or mangle) the night off so put me on the guestie.