aberdeen-music

Broken Records @ Moshulu

I just saw this on last.fm but have seen nothing on here so thought I would bring it to everyone's attention as Broken Records are, quite frankly, bloody amazing.

If my dentist doesn't drain my bank account on Monday then I will DEFINITELY be in attendance as I've been looking for an Aberdeen date from this lot since I heard them a few months back. :up:

Guest idol_wild

I was just on the hunt for any sort of post regarding this gig. The Kiosque picked it up, which is where I found out about it. Haven't spotted a single poster for this around town either. I have a sad feeling this gig is going to be incredibly empty.

And Broken Records deserve so much more. I have managed to catch them two or three times now and I highly recommend them.

Do it.

Anyone have an insight to supports? I assume it's a touring support...

The support for this is:

Sparrow and the Workshop

Possibly one other but waiting to hear.

The gig is a DF promoted show, so doors will likely be 7pm sharp.

Twill be amazing.

We have two runs of posters and a flyer out for this for sure, bit wierd that nobody has seen them. Second event in a couple of days ive heard this about = i hope nobody is pulling them down - which has been suggested to me. Argh!

Both events were definitely done.

hmmm

Changs design for this one is really cool - ive kept one for my wall - maybe his designs are too good.

Thanks to the kiosque for the preview.

Guest idol_wild
The support for this is:

Sparrow and the Workshop

Possibly one other but waiting to hear.

The gig is a DF promoted show, so doors will likely be 7pm sharp.

Twill be amazing.

We have two runs of posters and a flyer out for this for sure, bit wierd that nobody has seen them. Second event in a couple of days ive heard this about = i hope nobody is pulling them down - which has been suggested to me. Argh!

I think this is rife in Aberdeen just now. :down:

Sparrow and the Workshop are reputedly pretty fucking good. This is good news.