aberdeen-music

Sex Pistols Experience

misterdale

The Sex Pistols Experience play The Lemon Tree on Wednesday 22nd September

Support comes from 16 Again

Tickets 6 (4 concessions & regulars)

Doors Open: 9pm

Show Starts: 9.30pm

The Sex Pistols Experience deliver a superb and thrillingly authentic celebration of the band and the era that changed Britain forever nearly thirty years ago! Support comes from the north-east's newest tribute band, 16 Again, who perform punk and noo wave classics from The Clash, Buzzcocks, The Jam and many more.

The Sex Pistols Experience play The Lemon Tree on Wednesday 22nd September

Support comes from 16 Again

Tickets 6 (4 concessions & regulars)

Doors Open: 9pm

Show Starts: 9.30pm

The Sex Pistols Experience deliver a superb and thrillingly authentic celebration of the band and the era that changed Britain forever nearly thirty years ago! Support comes from the north-east's newest tribute band' date=' 16 Again, who perform punk and noo wave classics from The Clash, Buzzcocks, The Jam and many more.[/quote']

Even more BOLLOCKS @ The Lemon Tree

Bollocks my arse you poof

16 again are more fresh and exciting than most of the new local bands, it is a laugh,meant to be taken with a pinch of salt,or at least a few beers,besides if you had seen 16 again playing to a sell out crowd in The Lemon Tree as they did last week you would not be so quick at putting the gig down.

Yeah!

Of course they were,but that does not explain why several people asked us if we were selling CDs.People were singing,dancing,heckling and generally having a hoot,THAT is what gigs are about,not playing lame arsed shite to your friends and relatives who in all honesty wouldn't know a good band if it leapt off stage and bit their arse.

Fuck me,I seem to be getting very analy fixated,must be something to do with the latest song of mine "Bedroom bowling".