aberdeen-music

volunteering at the Foyer

the duke

Not a good idea,they will only sap your energy for their own gains.I had a very bad experience with them.......Don't believe the stuff you read about them!:love:

I guess everyone takes different things from experiences like that. In your case it wasn't good, but i know plenty of people who both work and volunteer with the foyer and enjoy it thoroughly. I have done stuff there before and i think it's a great place where a lot of people get experiences that they maybe wouldn't otherwise.

I guess everyone takes different things from experiences like that. In your case it wasn't good, but i know plenty of people who both work and volunteer with the foyer and enjoy it thoroughly. I have done stuff there before and i think it's a great place where a lot of people get experiences that they maybe wouldn't otherwise.

mmmm but you have not volunteered there yourself,so how can the experiences of your friends help you make a judgment of the Foyer....?

mmmm but you have not volunteered there yourself,so how can the experiences of your friends help you make a judgment of the Foyer....?

I have helped out with the music room before on a volunteer basis and like i said "i have done stuff there before". I trust my friends judgment as well.

and when was that???????

Quite a while ago. I used to help Kenny out a fair bit in the late 90s/early naughties when he did the music room. I also know Dave quite well from when my previous bands used to practice there. I have 2 friends and an ex-colleague who are current employees of the Foyer and i know at least 5 other people that have helped out with Dance classes, Djing etc.

Quite a while ago. I used to help Kenny out a fair bit in the late 90s/early naughties when he did the music room. I also know Dave quite well from when my previous bands used to practice there. I have 2 friends and an ex-colleague who are current employees of the Foyer and i know at least 5 other people that have helped out with Dance classes, Djing etc.

No not your friends ..YOU...what have YOU done?

still didn't see you at his funeral.!

So what? It wasn't like i was his best mate. I actually only found out he was dead late last week. I wouldn't have attended his funeral anyway even if i knew what day it was on. He was a nice enough lad though, total shame. :down:

Hold on and i'll whip out my flux capacitor and nip back in time and attend though just for you.

Not a good idea,they will only sap your energy for their own gains.I had a very bad experience with them.......Don't believe the stuff you read about them!:up:

So, because you had a bad experience with them other people can't have had good experiences with them? I fail to see any logic in that viewpoint to be honest.