aberdeen-music

The Rules

Guest Stripey

Guest Sundaram

A nice piece of music, but I think it could do with having some kind of change of mood or something at some point, although it gallops along nicely as it is.

Guest Stripey
I enjoyed it' date=' although it sounded a bit bass-light (but I was only listening to it through computer speakers).

I'd guess the vocals are sampled from the Lord of the Flies film?[/quote']

Yeah the 2 bass instruments are very low frequency, one is practically just a sine wave and will only come through properly on decent speakers or a subwoofer.

And yep, the voices are from lord of the flies 1960 version!

A nice piece of music' date=' but I think it could do with having some kind of change of mood or something at some point, although it gallops along nicely as it is.[/quote']

Yeah listening to it again this morning, sober, I think after it breaks down in the middle, I coulda brought in some new instrument like a pad or something....hmm might try that. :)

Thanks to both of you for having a listen and leaving some feedback :cheers:

As much as I dislike all the digital vs. guitar debates that keep appearing over and over again, I can still enjoy some of the pieces you do...I found this one rather reptative from the end of the "introduction" untill about 2min20 into it where it breaks down some what. As philip said a change in the mood would be nice. I can see people who are into this genre enjoying it.

Are you planning on colating your work onto a CD?

Guest Stripey
As much as I dislike all the digital vs. guitar debates that keep appearing over and over again' date=' I can still enjoy some of the pieces you do...I found this one rather reptative from the end of the "introduction" untill about 2min20 into it where it breaks down some what. As philip said a change in the mood would be nice. I can see people who are into this genre enjoying it.

Are you planning on colating your work onto a CD?[/quote']

Thanks for having a listen. I was pretty lazy with the drums on this one as u can tell ;)

I'm thinking about putting together a CD at some point with the better stuff and the ones I haven't sent to ayone, maybe by the end of the summer.