aberdeen-music

New Advertising Opportunity

glennbuchan

I am a student from the Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen and I also own a marketing company in Aberdeen which currently produces A3 paper placemats for Aberdeen Universitys Hub (the main canteen of Aberdeen University) where over 12,000 students eat at every month. The placemats go on every single tray in the Hub and I was wondering if anyone would be interested or knows anyone taking an advertising space to promote their business to students.

One advertising space only costs 100 per month and I have put below a prototype placemat below to give you a better understanding of the concept. The placemats are updated on a monthly basis and we dont hold you to a lengthy contact, just one month at a time. You will also get full exposure on our website which is currently under construction.

The first edition of Adspad will be launched in April so we would require graphics by the end of the week at the latest. We already have 8 other advertisers and we are only looking for 2 more so if you are interested get in touch with glenn@adspad.co.uk.

Thank you:cheers:

Glenn

25yu7ph.jpg