aberdeen-music

'Metal' Guitarist seeking new band.

Love and Lunacy

G'afternoon.

As it says in the title I'm looking for a new band, either joining a current band or starting a new one would suit me. Plenty of experience in bands, whether they were good or bad, and I've strutted my stuff few gigs.

Been playing guitar for about 6-7 years now, so I have a pretty good level of playing.

I'm after a Metal band, I'm pretty open so the sub-genre of this, as Influences are quite broad; When I write I try to get in a mix of different styles I enjoy. Bands that ticle my fancy are (In no particular order) Chimaira, Lamb Of God, Darkest Hour, Soulfly, Limp Bizkit, Machine Head, One Minute Silence, All That Remains, Tool, Mastodon, Down, Biohazard, Type O Negative but to name a few. I moved onto metal during the whole spikey haired, hockey top wearing 'Nu-Metal' phase, so that plays a big part in my musical taste and writing, while I love playing the faster, more technical stuff such as L.O.G.

I'm in the process of laying down some tracks at the moment, so I should have some full guitar tracks ready in the lovely Mp3 format which can be used as a starting block for a new band, or (If the style suits) can be used in a current outfit.

Anyone interested, gimme a shout via here as that seems the easiest way to do things.

Cheers!

• 2 months later...