aberdeen-music

Chili's, anyone know?

Traser

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Aye rite' date=' You like 10EW and hate the chili's. You fucking suck.[/quote']

Not only do I like 10ew, but i also sing and play drums in the band. you on the other hand like mediocre joke-funk group, the red hot chilli peppers - therefore you are a raped cunt. PS you fucking idiot, there is no apostraphe in 'chillis' - I advise you to repeat primary school in the hope of learning some basic english grammar. PS - fuck you, cunt

ash

apparently i have to write more than 8 characters. stupid thing.

Aye - i noticed this the other day - It's quite good because it stops crap spam like token one work posts that no-one cares about - pitty it doesn't filter out shite posts like this one... Bumb Duggers

Upids Ewn Orumf Ulesr..... :rolleyes:

*Checking if it filters out jibberish - obviously not*

Onion Terror

Not only do I like 10ew' date=' but i also sing and play drums in the band. you on the other hand like mediocre joke-funk group, the red hot chilli peppers - therefore you are a raped cunt. PS you fucking idiot, there is no apostraphe in 'chillis' - I advise you to repeat primary school in the hope of learning some basic english grammar. PS - fuck you, cunt[/quote']

It was an amazing gig! i think you should got back to primary to learn some english "fuck you, cunt" wow your realy expressive, no wonder your in such a good band.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

If there was such thing as a musical tree, I would prune the branch that was infected with Red Hot Chilli Peppers to make it healthier. Can someone tell these fucking assholes to just stop putting records out. Its getting past the point of being silly. Its not like these fuckers need the money. Go hang out with 18 year old sluts from the valley, who are too stupid to know that Anthony is the worst front man on the face of the planet, at Rick Rubins house and stay the fuck off my TV and radio you scum bags.

i reckon it was a pretty good gig in general.

Ash were good, but i got a bit bored towards the end.

NERD were great after ash cos it was a bit more varied.

And the chilis were amazing. But that went without saying.

Can no one hear accept that people can like other kinds of music and we don't all have to listen to one type of music for it to be good?

Guest pop-notmyface

did anyone else see the guy from the By The Way/Universally Speaking? im really sure i saw him followed by a big crowd of stewards. anyone?

If there was such thing as a musical tree' date=' I would prune the branch that was infected with Red Hot Chilli Peppers to make it healthier. Can someone tell these fucking assholes to just stop putting records out. Its getting past the point of being silly. Its not like these fuckers need the money. Go hang out with 18 year old sluts from the valley, who are too stupid to know that Anthony is the worst front man on the face of the planet, at Rick Rubins house and stay the fuck off my TV and radio you scum bags.[/quote']

Hmm... There seems to be a lot of pent-up aggression in this patent, doctor. It is focused at the Red Hot Chilli Peppers (and apparently those who like them). The patent doesnt seem to understand that if there was no bad music (bad being a subjective concept) then we would have nothing to talk about. Also the level of dislike suggests the patent perhaps had a traumatic experience (such as being raped by a baboon) at a young age while listening to the Red Hot Chilli Peppers and has projected those feelings of self loathing and worthlessness outward towards the band in question.