aberdeen-music

You need a drummer??

Birdman

Hey People

As some of you may know, the diuretics have now split up and are not currently thinking about getting back together in the near future.

If anyone at all needs a drummer to have a jam or to try me out for playin with your band then this is the place to look!

Im going to be in a few bands but as i am now moving to aberdeen i will be able to spend much more time on music, which is what i want to do.

My drumming influences include The Captain (The Icarus Line), Paul Quattrone (Modey lemon), dave grohl, jimmy chamberlin(smashing pumpkins,zwan), cyrus bolooki (New found glory), taylor hawkins (foofighters), ravi Tajingham or something (my vitriol), Jose Pascillas (Incubus).

My drumming influences may be these but im basically into all types of music

I can play for a rock band, ballad rock, indie, basically anything but im not a good jazz drummer. I can also do punk depending on your influences. So maybe its handy to have a drummer who is into a lot of stuff. Im not a big fan of playing metal either though!

cheers to anyone wo takes interest, just reply to this post or pm me, cheers

adam

Drummer Needed!!!

hey man,

you sound like the kinda guy we need, this is our story, me (jamesey) on vocals, and my two flatmates - fergie (bass) and Innes on guitar, we all live on bridge st in aberdeen (just beside liquid) and weve been jamming for about 3 months now, while we have certain degree of skill, we lack a drummer and so inevitably motivation as practisies are really limited. to just bass, lyrics and guitars (sometimes i play guitar on our own stuff and some nirvana covers but nothing drastic - im actaully a bassist, but would rather sing). ive written about 2/3 albums worth of material-ish and would like to work with a drummer on all the tracks. covers or our own tracks, its all good.

we really want hit the pub circuits like drakes and cafe drummonds but at the moment really want concentate on gelling as a band. our influences are mainly classic rock like hendrix, zepplin, lynard skynard, sabbath, but our combined favourite band is the chilipeppers, and we play a fair number of thier songs. we are all fairly experienced musicians at least 3/4 years playing, just not much seriuos band expereince, we are (or were) students aged about 20. chilled out guys who are just trying to find that ever elusive ticket to the bigtime, look forward to hearing from you mate,

jamesey

hey man' date='

you sound like the kinda guy we need, this is [i']our story, me (jamesey) on vocals, and my two flatmates - fergie (bass) and Innes on guitar, we all live on bridge st in aberdeen (just beside liquid) and weve been jamming for about 3 months now, while we have certain degree of skill, we lack a drummer and so inevitably motivation as practisies are really limited. to just bass, lyrics and guitars (sometimes i play guitar on our own stuff and some nirvana covers but nothing drastic - im actaully a bassist, but would rather sing). ive written about 2/3 albums worth of material-ish and would like to work with a drummer on all the tracks. covers or our own tracks, its all good.

we really want hit the pub circuits like drakes and cafe drummonds but at the moment really want concentate on gelling as a band. our influences are mainly classic rock like hendrix, zepplin, lynard skynard, sabbath, but our combined favourite band is the chilipeppers, and we play a fair number of thier songs. we are all fairly experienced musicians at least 3/4 years playing, just not much seriuos band expereince, we are (or were) students aged about 20. chilled out guys who are just trying to find that ever elusive ticket to the bigtime, look forward to hearing from you mate,

jamesey

i sent you a pm man, just get in contact with me when you want to jam

cheers

adam

We also require a drummer' date=' must be a good metal basher but we only play metallica covers as we are eager to get our own songs together - we have two atm but planning more. If ur not taken give me a shout.[/quote']

unfortunately man im not a fan of metal music so i havent taken the time or effort to learn that style of drumming

sorry

adam

• 1 year later...

my band, the turncoats need a drummer. punk band with all kinds of influences - pistols, clash, ramones OLD green day (there new stuff blows horse) all the way to bob dylan. we need a drummer who can improvise. none of us can be assed walking people through our song just listen and play, that sound like fun then call me - panda 07743463941.