aberdeen-music

For Sale; Caparison TAT-I w/ OHSC

imprinted

Bought new last November; looking to get 850 for it. The bridge Humbucker has been replaced with a Lundgren M6, the Middle and Neck pickups are the stock Caparison SH-N's and they're both coil tappable using the Push/Push on the Tone Knob.

Inlays are pretty cool - Clocks marking the time as a fret position. (1st fret 1 O'Clock, 9th fret 9 O'Clock etc.)

No chips or dings as the guitar hasn't been gigged but I had to drill an extra hole in the middle of the pickup ring to get the M6 to fit and when I was doing all that I managed to lose one of the screws holding the pickup selector in place so replaced it with a screw that doesn't sit flush, nothing affecting the guitar tonally.

S4010028.jpg

S4010001.jpg

DSC01077.jpg

TAT%20Head.jpg

Only reason I'm selling is because I've got two ESP's coming and one of them has arrived at the shop far quicker than I was expecting. :(

More bad news - sold pending payment!

Play Bass in Element106

play a big variety of styles - though sadly I don't play _any_ of them well to be honest hoho! Trying to get an industrial band up and running but I need an amp first. It's going to be a VHT Sig X, a Diezel VH4/Herbert or a Splawn Nitro. Probably going to be either the VHT or the Splawn as they're about 800 cheaper and I could use that cash to get the cabinet and then next year get the Diezel. :up:

• 2 months later...