aberdeen-music

Electro DJ's

Everything Else Suck

If your a confident electro DJ and are keen to support this new night then please get involved and I'll see if we can get you a slot.

Cheers

Everything Else Sucks

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=408439295&albumID=0&imageID=3652568

Aberdeen is well and truly missing a dirty filthy electro Saturday night. This is what Everything Else Sucks is all about, giving you boys and girls of Aberdeen the choice to go to a club and feel that you are welcome to chill with a drink or to dance your silly little socks off, to some thrashing filthy electro.

Everything Else Sucks is all about the highest quality music but that doesnt mean youll be paying Saturday night prices. You can get 4 hours of music mixed by some of the best local DJs for only 3. Where else in Aberdeen can you go and listen to the best mixed electro for less than 1 an hour? Nae where, thats where!!!

If you recognise the DJs and artist listed in the Sounds Like section, then Everything Else Sucks is 100% for you. Whether your feeling the remix skills of Soulwax, the minimal tech madness of DeadMau5, the hard thumping beats of Russian born DJ Proxy or you want to shout the lyrics of Green Velvets, La La Land. Get yer arse doon to a Everything Else Sucks night.

I'm fussy with my electro... but I'd definately go if it was what I was into.

Nothing has lived up to the Chicks on Speed DJ set that I sat through in Snafu. If it's anything remotely like that then I'd be there with bells on.

Did you enjoy that? Was my night , but alas I was on holiday when they played, heard mixed reports tho :)

I think I'd be interested in playing the od occasion!! :)