aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Xander

New songs & a cover

MailOrderWives <TheseSongsAreCrap>

Click on that and you'll find some songs I recorded, they aren't top quality, but whatever.

Also, if any-one who checks them out is a decent singer, and likes them, then get in touch, I hate my singing eh

Neaaarly forgot the actual point of this, ehe, basically, gimme some constructive criticism, like, whatever, just anything you think would make it easier to listen to :)

I quite enjoyed that. Picked up some hints of Radiohead and Bright Eyes. And the singing... well, it has it's own quality to it - like it fits the vibe better than someone who would maybe sing it perfectly. I don't know, I'm no music critic but I liked it all the same. 'People I Know' has a wee tinge of floyd in it, I liked that one especially.

I quite enjoyed that. Picked up some hints of Radiohead and Bright Eyes. And the singing... well, it has it's own quality to it - like it fits the vibe better than someone who would maybe sing it perfectly. I don't know, I'm no music critic but I liked it all the same. 'People I Know' has a wee tinge of floyd in it, I liked that one especially.

:up: That makes me smile :)

Yeah, i'm gonna start trying to work on my singing more, just try and get used to it.

I dunno, I never really saw any Floyd in it before, but I see where you're oming from :)