aberdeen-music

Hello from Thailand

loopy laura

Hey folks in drakes,

Its laura here, just thought I would say hello from Thailand (for those that know me). Having an amazing time, staying in a wee town in the middle of the mountains! I even have myself a local bar with friendly bar staff.

Hope your not missin me getting steamin drunk on tequila, playing redemption song badly and forgetting most of my night out!!

I'll be back in another months time so you can get the tequilas lined up for me then!

x x

Hi Laura.....glad you found your way onto here, and that you're having a great time.

Of course we miss you.....the open-mikes haven't been the same. Emma just left last week too, and I believe Ziggy's away soon, so you'd better return in one piece before the rest of us get lonely.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

He blatantly pinched the idea from me and is giving me no acclaim. My eagle-eye spotted a spelling mistake on the Wasteland. Alan, you thieving sod!

Originally posted by Jakey Spike Boy:

He blatantly pinched the idea from me and is giving me no acclaim. My eagle-eye spotted a spelling mistake on the Wasteland. Alan, you thieving sod!

But I did SAY on the thread concerned that I was going to steal it!

Yes....Jakey is the originator of the term "Nosiecore", but the Kitchen Cynics is the first "Nosiecore" band here. I've been at the curtains all afternoon, and the stories I could tell you...!!!!

Guest Jake Wifebeater

"Twitching the curtain on a warm spring night, Someone decided to boot a brakelight, glass went flying all over the place, this guy's conduct is a fucking disgrace". There you go, Alan. There's the first verse!