aberdeen-music

where to go?!!!

marie

Haven't been out for a proper night out in ages. Going out on Saturday with the girls and was looking for suggestions. Used to be an exodus girl before I began to feel old (i.e. over 21!) and not sure about dj's etc at tunnels this saturday. Any suggestions would be good. Is Kef doing an indie night this sat? Cheers!:up:

Guest Giles Walker
Just go to Snafu, it's all you need.

Dude i think she made it pretty clear that she is an indie fan, so why are you sending her to a deep house night?

If you were an Exodus kid just go to Exodus again, fuck all those yung'uns they probably don't even own a Ride or a Huggy Bear cd.

Aberdeen nightlife is pretty stale but i think folk are comfortable with that, i mean we fear change don't we?

Dude i think she made it pretty clear that she is an indie fan, so why are you sending her to a deep house night?

If you were an Exodus kid just go to Exodus again, fuck all those yung'uns they probably don't even own a Ride or a Huggy Bear cd.

Aberdeen nightlife is pretty stale but i think folk are comfortable with that, i mean we fear change don't we?

I wish the nightlife in aberdeen would bloody change, when I turned 18 I thought some places had great atmospheres but now.......well nae so great

I would say try Snafu, not because I work there and am blatantly trying to get everyone to go, but with the indie scene these days being a lot more electronic-based, I don't see why indie kids can't dig the more 4/4 stuff also. I see quite a few faces from the Dirty Hearts in Snafu on Saturdays.

I think going in with a bit of an open mind most Exodus go-ers would enjoy themselves alot. Iain doesn't always keep it strictly deep house on Saturdays anyway.