aberdeen-music

The Last Shadow Puppets

Billy Shears

I do not care what anyone says bout this - this is one very very cool tune (and video).

For those of you who dont already know, this is the side venture of Alex Turner with the boy from the rascals, Miles Kane. This is the first glimpse of the whole project & is to be released next month

YouTube - The Age of the Understatement by The Last Shadow Puppets

The boy has the midas touch at the moment as far as im concerned!

Discuss

I know, although i dont expect anything less than spot on lyrics from that guy lol. People are now calling for him to do the next bond theme tune.... that would be sweet i reckon.

Could be good. I'd love to write a bond theme. We should have an Aberdeen-Music Bond Theme writing competition...

i like it but i couldn't help but laugh at the video as they both look the same. I know they've no plans to play live yet but I hope they do a one off festival appearance this year somewhere

Its like summat out the help film. Dressed very beatle esq, Rubber soul era. i'm pretty sure thats what they are trying to pull off - an im all over that kinda thing personally lol. But then i am a huge beatles man - been spoon fed em since birth.