aberdeen-music

is tiger woods golf on ps3 as fun as wii sports golf?

• 2 weeks later...
Wii sports golf is pretty good, but Tiger on the Wii is terrible :down:

Good thing there are mugs on ebay who are willing to pay more than retail price for average ebay games :love:

Ross, I hope you don't mean Tiger Woods 08? It's amazing on the wii, wii sports golf is rubbish compared! 07 was meant to be pretty crap, but I heard 08 on the ps3 is still good.

Ross, I hope you don't mean Tiger Woods 08? It's amazing on the wii, wii sports golf is rubbish compared! 07 was meant to be pretty crap, but I heard 08 on the ps3 is still good.

Afraid it was 08 :down:

I just found it totally infuriating to get a decent swing. After years of being handy at golf and developing a swing i'm really happy with, the Wii destroyed it :( Every swing I tried massively sliced or hooked and was no where near right for length on the game and it real life.

I just gave up.

With more practice and patience I guess I could've got better and enjoyed it more, but I feel the simplicity and ease to play of the Wii Sports golf makes it more enjoyable.

Tiger on the PS2/3 and Xbox 360 is ace though :love:

Afraid it was 08 :down:

I just found it totally infuriating to get a decent swing. After years of being handy at golf and developing a swing i'm really happy with, the Wii destroyed it :( Every swing I tried massively sliced or hooked and was no where near right for length on the game and it real life.

I just gave up.

With more practice and patience I guess I could've got better and enjoyed it more, but I feel the simplicity and ease to play of the Wii Sports golf makes it more enjoyable.

Tiger on the PS2/3 and Xbox 360 is ace though :love:

Haha, this is probably the difference since I've not played actual golf since I lived in Elgin! But yeah my flatmate actually swings left handed as he gets a better shot out of it... ?(