aberdeen-music

bangface!

Alex

• 1 month later...

still some being confirmed sporadicaal. those acts on two stages over a weekend not enough?! fucksake! squarepusher, altern8!(!!!), modeselektor, venetian snares, the flashbulb, bogdan, uZiq, DMX krew, remarc, knifehandchop, richard devine, plaid, cassetteboy, dopplereffekt, phil hartnoll, kid606, scotch egg, aba shanti, shitmat, jackson&hiscomputerband, richard james on decks etcetc. And chalets. Am I seriously the only one that finds this edifying? I mean, c'monnnnnnnnnnnn

still some being confirmed sporadicaal. those acts on two stages over a weekend not enough?! fucksake! squarepusher, altern8!(!!!), modeselektor, venetian snares, the flashbulb, bogdan, uZiq, DMX krew, remarc, knifehandchop, richard devine, plaid, cassetteboy, dopplereffekt, phil hartnoll, kid606, scotch egg, aba shanti, shitmat, jackson&hiscomputerband, richard james on decks etcetc. And chalets. Am I seriously the only one that finds this edifying? I mean, c'monnnnnnnnnnnn

Chas n' Dave as well. Nice one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bangface!!! Bangface!!! Bangface!!!

Hell yeah!!! not too long to go now!!!

If you guys are interested we have a private coach booked to go down doing pick up's in Glasgow and Edinburgh, there's about 30 - 35ish of us on the coach!!,..........F.U.N

The more people jump on the coach the cheaper it should be

As mentioned above if anyone has mates needing picked up on the way down that wont be a problem

Price will be anywhere between 55 - 100 depending on how many people get on the bus, however its looking like it should cost approximately 70, that includes fuel and return journey and dinner bed and breakfast for the 2 drivers which is all required by law!!

Cant bloody wait!!

Come and join our F.U.N bus!!

For any additional information PM me or call me on 07752850167, if my phones off its cause I am offshore, (which I am just now, will be home on Tuesday 1st of April!!

:gringo: