aberdeen-music

Guitar Teacher needed 15hours

JenJen

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Jennifer,

I am currently at aberdeen college in the second year of the teaching diploma, and have already acheived the ICMA (dipmust) from year 1. I have some teaching experience with one pupil for the past three years and would be interested in speaking with yourself about this offer. I have my own transport and am willing to travel.

If the offer is still available you can contact me through this e-mail address: warhorsenumber4@aol.com

or by phoning me on: 07526 743766

I look forward to hearing from you.

Ben Warrender.

re guitar teacher

Hi Jenny

I tried to email info@music-classes.com yesterday, but it came back.

I am well up on music theory, and I can play guitar to a very high degree of fluency in most styles, and have long experience of playing live. I can read musical notation and guitar tab. My playing experience is mainly in rock, pop, blues, country/rock, and I have a good grounding in classical guitar as well. I played in bands with Simon Abbott who taught drums at Leonards music in Inverurie. While with him I played in Virtual Floyd (Floyd Tribute) and The Dave Harris Band.

You can hear me play guitar on his website at www.sydneydrumtutor.com/au From his list of bands, select "Dave Harris Band" and "Virtual Floyd".

Although I have no formal musical qualifications, I am a good communicator, have a patient disposition, and I have enthusiasm and the ability to enthuse. I am 55 and I can also play bass. Mobile no. 07749 876484. Look forward to hearing from you.

Alan Manley alan99manley@yahoo.co.uk