aberdeen-music

Wanted - unwanted Xmas packaging

Diesel

All,

A - bit of a long shot here, but I've just sold my Hughes & Kettner half-stack and am looking for some packaging for the 4x12 cabinet as the couriers are quite fussy.

Anyone get any large pressies for Xmas that came in a box or carton???

I''d be more than happy to take it off your hands.

I'd collect, of course.

I'm also open to suggestions on where I might get such a thing. A lot of places have recycling contracts or are swamped with HSE protocols, but there must be somewhere willing to part with one.

:kiss:

Paul

Are the HSE protocols just in case you kill yourself with a cardboard box?

Tell them not to worry, a study on the BBC website I was reading today says that the Uk's suicide rates are lower than our european counterparts as this time of year. :up:

Yeah, something like that!

It's more to do with litigation and all that American pish!

Today, I was in Books'n'Beans for a bowl of soup and a scone (canny be beat!) and I was told that one of the staff would need to bring my soup upstairs for me.

FFS!

Guys,

Many thanks for the offers - in the end, I met the guy halfway (at Abington Services) and delivered the gear to him.

It worked out nicely, as the same guy who bought the head, took the cab as well and I needed to make a trip down the road anyway.

When I got home my Engl had arrived, so now I have the perfect packaging for my Vox AC15, which is on eBay.

Not too shabby eh?

Thanks again guys.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, something like that!

It's more to do with litigation and all that American pish!

Today, I was in Books'n'Beans for a bowl of soup and a scone (canny be beat!) and I was told that one of the staff would need to bring my soup upstairs for me.

FFS!

is the scone for dipping purposes?