aberdeen-music

TV problem

timson

recently bought a TV that can be used as a TV monitor, since its a novelty to view the internet etc through a 32" tv i set it up.

However after a few seconds of turning the TV on the picture shakes while the PC is on, so I cn't look at the screen as it's really annoying to look at.

I have a suspicion it's something to do with the wireless internet connection or just the PC itself.

anyone know enough about TVs to help me sort the problem?

Guest Neutral

How close is the computer to the tv? if its too close or wifi is closer than before it could be magnetic interferance(same with speakers since they also have magnets inside) or radio interferance

recently bought a TV that can be used as a TV monitor, since its a novelty to view the internet etc through a 32" tv i set it up.

However after a few seconds of turning the TV on the picture shakes while the PC is on, so I cn't look at the screen as it's really annoying to look at.

I have a suspicion it's something to do with the wireless internet connection or just the PC itself.

anyone know enough about TVs to help me sort the problem?

Sounds like an output problem from your PC. Have you tried different resolutions/colour options in your Graphics properties menu?

• 2 weeks later...

God i completely forgot to re-check this, the problem sorted itself, strange.

It just stopped happening after a day or two i set up the thread, I moved the PC slightly further away form the TV just to make sure it doesnt happen again, cheers for all the suggestions i'll keep them in mind if the problem comes back :)