aberdeen-music

apraxia-demo

Guest stuartmaxwell

Guest stuartmaxwell
Originally posted by Traser:

& Stuart whats all the stuff you listen to then, there deosn't seem to be much you do like.

away to fuck, fair dos your sticking up for your mates band, but really fuck off

why am i coming in for criticsm here?i made a pretty fair and unbiased review of a local funk band cd and i get this shit

i listen to different kinds of music, post rock, emo, classical, black rock, metal, electronica, jazz, prog

what the fuck has that got to do with anything???

Originally posted by stuartmaxwell:

why am i coming in for criticsm here?

That's a good point, actually. I'm sure they don't mean to criticise you like that, but you're right. You don't deserve this after revviewing their demo, which I look upon as a favour. It's bloody hard to get people to listen to your music, so when htey don't just listen, but post what they think, they deserve some respect.

I have to say, Ewano, your hair fucking rocks. I've been trying to grow my hair for about 2-3 years now, so I can dread it, but I keep having to cut it for various reasons. :( So far, I managed to get about half my head filled with little 3-inch long dreads (all my own, finger-bleeding work), but my hair still ain't long enough.

Also on the topic of mullets, I would seriously get one if I wasn't trying so damned hard to grow my hair :p

Originally posted by bryn:

Would a dreadlock / mullet combination be cool?

Haha, yes. It would have to be really short normal hair on top and sides, with long dreads at the back only. :D

My friend and I cut my other friend's hair recently. He made us cut it properly eventually, but not until we had given him a bowl-cut with a mullet at the back.

We called it a "bullet" [pronounced 'Boo-lay']