aberdeen-music

Innovative Gig Fund Raiser

ragudave

Would you pay a pound to text a big screen at a gig ?

I suppose you could always text Mr Lone Pigeon to say that he has been on stage on for 2 hours and finished about 2 songs and perhaps he should call it a night ! Or to communicate with Mark E Smith from a safe distance ?

"While I'm on the subject of last night - the Astoria has come up with a genius way of harvesting cash from drunk gig goers. Two giant screens to which you can text messages. At 1 a pop.

In what universe is it worth 1 to see "Bob Sux Cox" on a big screen? Or "Portsmouth Rule"? I'd say that 75% of the messages were of the 'xxx is gay' variety, 10% of the 'xxx United are s**t' type, 10% were 'xxx is sexy', and 5% were genuinely quite entertaining. ('I can't believe that people are paying 1 to put their messages on this screen. Oh. S**t.')" - from Casper @ http://boards.fool.co.uk/Message.asp?mid=8539543

Guest Neubeatz

People pay to vote on texting "big bugger" and "pop shiteol", so there is no end to the ego trip of texting to a big screen, especially drunk punters...

ah degredation, decadence, duh,.....:dunce: