aberdeen-music

My Bloody Valentine Announce UK Dates.....

french_disko

Guest idol_wild
I'll bet my bank balance that it'll be a Mogwai support for the Glasgow shows.

Perfect.

I just got me a ticket for the Thursday evening show...30.05 all in all. So I think I deserve Mogwai on the bill aswell!

Guest Steven Dedalus

Here, Pil.

When is the gig you're going to?

If it's feasible, I might try to get a ticket myself, and we can see MBV at the same time!

Because obviously, I couldn't let you see them first, which would mean that you are the winner.

Guest idol_wild
Here, Pil.

When is the gig you're going to?

If it's feasible, I might try to get a ticket myself, and we can see MBV at the same time!

Because obviously, I couldn't let you see them first, which would mean that you are the winner.

I'm going to the second show on the Thursday - you should totally come across. We can get outrageously drunk.

There's a rumour floating around the it might be Jesus & Mary Chain supporting. I'm not sure this appeals to me...

Guest idol_wild
I couldn't see JAMC swallowing their pride to support MBV in their own back yard.

Well they have essentially reformed for the money. I don't think pride matters to them so much. If it did, they'd never have reformed in the first place.

Guest Steven Dedalus
Well they have essentially reformed for the money. I don't think pride matters to them so much. If it did, they'd never have reformed in the first place.

You are, like, sooo totally cynical, dude!

With the JAMC, it was always about the music, maaaaan.

Oh yeah, it never was. Sorry.