aberdeen-music

Katerwaul's Prologue Mini Album in 1-up NOW!

Tim BENCH

We would all like to thank every one for making our launch night a great success. Thanks to all the staff at The Tunnels for their sterling work behind the bar. And to Jenny for the immaculate sound. All the bands sounded huge including Captain Cynic himself armed with only himself and his guitar (and a few pedals). Thank you to Hyena who were awesome and I can't wait to see them again and anyone who missed them should be kicking themselves. Thanks to Greater The Shadow, these guys are gonna be big I guarantee it! They were flawless and their music produced so many mixed emotions at one point you want to cry and other points you wanna get a bit violent/aggressive. And of course Mr Alan Davidson for being the usual entertaining self. Why this guy isn't a global success is beyond me.

Thank you every one who came along and especially to those who bought the album.

If you didn't manage to make it because of the Dons game or the snow we have copies for sale in 1up as of today. Their are 4 special edition copies full of artwork and song lyrics.

Thank you all agian!

Katerwaul