aberdeen-music

Booking gigs in Edinburgh

FatHand

Stuart,

Pearl Jammin aint playing at Opium till next Friday, i got the dates wrong. Im going now too so hopefully it will be a good night.

They are taking full backline with them an they make whats made at the door.

Opium aint a music venue anymore he is just doing it coz he is a huge Pearl Jam fan an favour to them as there gig at Bannermans got cancelled.

Gemz

In fact i would rather gouge my eyes out with red hot spoons than listen to We Shall Be Blessed...not good at 7 in the morning an scared the shit out of my baby...

Its not a vocalist your looking for...its satan...the last guys vocal chords must be fucked...jesus...

Gemz

8-)

agreed, should have been posted in a feedback forum.

Cheers for the phone numbers, I'll let you know how I get on. I think we are probably going to do a gig swap with my mate's band based down in Edinburgh. I'd really like to play Bongo Club, Ghost of Bongo in the Bongo Club - it makes sense ;)

We are all massive Pearl Jam fans, seen Pearl Jammin briefly and enjoyed their performace. Hope the gig goes well for them.

Is JockRock not Edinburgh based website? Go on the their links page and there are heaps of forum/music links to various places.

Later Gemz :up: