aberdeen-music

Singer looking to join tight band

Rickicaz1279

Ok so heres the deal

im already the singer in a band here called Ascension MySpace.com - Ascension - Aberdeen, UK - Metal / Other - www.myspace.com/ascensionbanduk

but i need another band to fill the void in my musical life, because ascension play my other passion, power metal! and the vocals there are pretty epic

i want to join a tight band, well established or not, in the form of everything from trivium - as i lay dying - the devil wears prada - drop dead gorgeous

something fast and heavy as fuck, like a hardcore metal band, sort of all that remains style

i cant really explain this well, im willing to scream, and im willing to whine in any emo band you can throw at me lol.

just hit me back through this or

we need a singer, we have been practicing as a band for ages bout a year and a half just need the vocals to complete or line up, so were really tight

we all have many influences from really thrashy stuff, to complex guitar lines and harmonies, we like going from slow trippy opeth style clean stuff to full out thrash, we want a bit of screaming and singing for mood changes in songs

we jam every week at our flat in logie with a vocal P.A and everything on sundays at 2.30pm, if you want to come along and check us out feel free, we play covers just to jam to, were not worried about them in a gigging aspect so if your not excited by the covers don't be put off as we're really wanting our own stuff done we have bout 3 full songs, just waiting for a vocalist so we can knuckle down and get songs done as a band rather than you coming along and everything being set in stone, we like an equal input from everyone

we jam to

arch enemy-nemesis

trivium-pull harder on the strings of your martyr/ like light to the flies

avenged sevenfold-unholy confessions

coheed and cambria-welcome home

roadrunner united-the end

machine head- imperium

have a look at our bebo for our owns songs, just guitar and bass cause drums are difficult to record Cerebral Inferno <cerebralinferno>

give me a call or a text 07931300109

cheers dude