aberdeen-music

Marshall JCM2000 TSL 602 60W Combo for sale

Martin

A three channel (Clean, Crunch, Lead) all valve Marshall amp with 2x12" Celestion "Wolverine" speakers. Has the capability to be hooked up to external speaker cabinets too, but a very capable amp on its own.

Bought it on eBay in approx 2002, gigged it for 3-4 years, and has since been superseded by a stack and is therefore no longer required.

Apart from a few mandatory scrapes on the tolex, this amp is in good working order, and comes complete with the footswitch which lets you select between the three channels and turn on and off the FX Loop and the built-in reverb.

400 is the price I am asking. I live near Oldmeldrum and work in the centre of Aberdeen, so you'd have to be able to get to either location to see/hear the amp. If there are any questions about the amp, please reply to this post and I'll post my answers for all to see. If you're interested, send me a "Private Message" and I'll send you one back with my contact details.

To see Marshall's own info visit here: Marshall Amps :: TSL602

To download the manual for it, click here: http://www.marshallamps.com/downloads/files/TSL60s%20hbk.pdf

tsl602feature(1).jpg

tsl602specs.jpg

MRFS05D.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...