aberdeen-music

Very daft query..

Cloud

This is going to sound so stupid, but where did you get your tills from? I was looking in Makro and somewhere else for them, but they just have really basic ones which aren't any use to me - I presume that you've got really decent ones because you're able to charge different prices at different times without needing to refer to a load of different lists - and I need a couple of tills that'll do exactly that.

Oh, and while I'm at it, do you accept credit cards? and if so, any ideas on how to go about accepting them?

Bust

We got them from Norward and it's gone bust. Eric owned Norward prior to Drummonds, and he's the best guy to put you onto a supplier. BTW they are PCs with touch screens and cashdrawers not tills.

Including software they came in at something like 7000 each, although expect to pay half that in the present day.

They can be setup to take credit cards but there are issues associated with that and we prefer not to.

Re: Bust

Originally posted by Flash@TMB:

We got them from Norward and it's gone bust. Eric owned Norward prior to Drummonds, and he's the best guy to put you onto a supplier. BTW they are PCs with touch screens and cashdrawers not tills.

Including software they came in at something like 7000 each, although expect to pay half that in the present day.

They can be setup to take credit cards but there are issues associated with that and we prefer not to.

Fantastic, thank you for your help :) It's fascinating that they're actually PC's though, I didn't realise that before (despite it being blatantly obvious now).