aberdeen-music

Trip Tych - Overall review

ragudave

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

pink grease were FANTASTIC

i thought they were good on cd before, then i saw them live and it was one of the best live shows i've seen (and the singer was tres hot)

even though i did get hit in the eye :rolleyes:

the liars were very good, i really enjoyed what they were doing, but i feel it did get a bit boring by the end.

komputer made me laugh with the little tinkling window noises, and the background screen with the fiesta was soo distracting. yet cool...

wire = deafness. ouch. they were good nonetheless.

Originally posted by lepeep:

oh, alex, with comments like that, you're (ho ho) foot should be full of holes.

that's just not cricket, if you are going to "start a debate" (i.e. pick appart someones opinions) , and end it with a "what ever", if that's cool, and "young", then , I can't wait for you to grow up and have a better perspective of things (no disrespect).

I thought pink Grease were great...but got bored of the same joke after about 4 songs.

I didn't see the Mute nght as "over ambitious", I thought it worked very well, and was very happy at the turnout, for such a left field event (for aberdeen), I was pleasently supprised at the amount of "underground appreciators".

I also liked the way you could actaully catch all the bands on the night, if you didn't mind snipping off a few minutes from each set.

Long live the triptych, that's my opinion. A slice of "different music" for a change...an excellent 5 days for music in scotland.

What the fuck are you talking about lepeep?

Go 'debate' with youself.