aberdeen-music

best cheap pedals!

Guest Tam o' Shantie

you said "multi effects pedals are shite. end of discussion" or something like that.

that is a multi effects pedal and trust me, it is fucking ace. regardless of money and how much they cost, i was making a point that not all multi effects processors are shite.

tc electronics make pretty much the best pedals on the planet. the induvidual tc effects pedals and the pedal board are on an even keel. its merely a cunt of a thing to carry about

you said "multi effects pedals are shite. end of discussion" or something like that.

that is a multi effects pedal and trust me, it is fucking ace. regardless of money and how much they cost, i was making a point that not all multi effects processors are shite.

tc electronics make pretty much the best pedals on the planet. the induvidual tc effects pedals and the pedal board are on an even keel. its merely a cunt of a thing to carry about

That's cool, but as i don't carry your ears about with me all the time (mores the pity) i've never heard the thing and i'll change my point to : All the multi-effects units that i've heard (of which there have been quite a few of varying prices and quality) were shite. End of discussion.