aberdeen-music

T in the park staff

Biz

Hi ,I want a job at T in the park.I can roadie,drive,play drums at a seconds notice,and generally be extremely helpful and get stuff done,I have LOADS of experience as a roadie,promoting,managing,gigging and just want to do something other than get pissed and stoned in a field for a few days .

Wirelessly posted (Nokia3200/1.0 () Profile/MIDP-1.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0 UP.Link/5.1.1a)

Originally posted by ghost

perhaps try asking the organisers of T in the park, and not an Aberdeen-based messageboard with no bearing on the hiring / firing of an event just south of Perth?

I was going to ask the same thing myself...Why is this here. But ian has a point-that's the wrong attitude to have so just don't bother asking the right people-save yourself some time.

mark

Guest fat_bottom_girls

i have worked at 3 t in the parks, doinf stuff like litter picking, car parking, and security, it is hard work but you do get all access pass and plenty of time off to go see your fav bands it was good fun like!

i got the job through Scouts when i was younger, about 7 or so years ago! i have no idea how they landed the gig liek so i can'e help ya out there!!!

• 2 months later...

Ha Ha Ha It Worked!

I got offered a job as a guitar tech for Josephine,but turned it down,so fuck you and your defeatist attitude,if you don't ask you don't get,get off yer arse and go to see XS RELOCAT in Drummonds on Monday 16th August,it's got to be more fun than writing shite like this.