aberdeen-music

Schaller Strap Locks Nicklel 5

Tav

Schaller Strap Locks Nicklel 5

These retail for about 8.50-10 a set on the internet. They are brand new and in the packaging. Unused!

The strap lock replaces your standard strap button. By fitting one half to your strap and the other to the guitar, you create a removable and lockable strap. No more dropped guitars. You can strut your stuff safe in the knowledge your guitar isn't going any where!

Image:

straplocksnickellg.jpg

Can drop off in and around Aberdeen.

Reply here if you are interested.

Thanks.

Guest DustyDeviada

I put these on all my guitars that I would be pissed off if I dropped.

Rubber washers off bottles of Grolsch suffice on my cheaper guitars. :up:

If I had a guitar with nickel hardware I'd help ya out.

I recommend these things to anybody and everybody! Someone buy them!

:up:

Yep - these things are the baws!

Unfortunately all my geetars are already fitted with them.

The Big Muff I bought off you is working out well - especially in conversation!

Guest DustyDeviada

Unfortunately all my geetars are already fitted with them.

Trust me, that's a good thing. It's a pain in the arse putting these onto Les Pauls, the screws are the wrong size.

Trust me, that's a good thing. It's a pain in the arse putting these onto Les Pauls, the screws are the wrong size.

Hmm...I had no trouble fitting them on the Lester and my Stratovarious came with them already.

Must be my big strong forearms, developed during my days as a Workie! (spaghetti-armed desk jockey now :O )

Tav - gie's a shout if you haven't shifted them by tomorrow. One of my students might buy them.

Guest DustyDeviada

I'm surprised to hear that, it's fairly well documented that the head of the screw at the back end of the Les Paul is too big to fit into the straplock, usually you either have to grind down the head or use another screw.

This was the case on my two Les Pauls and lots of other people have said the same thing over on the Les Paul forum.