aberdeen-music

Underflow Presents: Household, Sarah J Tingle, The Jinx. 18th April @the Tunnels

UNDERFLOW PRESENTS:

COUNTING TO NONE 2

with

HOUSEHOLD

Household, from the centre of scotland, is a dischordant pop band that makes new-wave discodancers wanna bust out crying. There's two beautifully hand crafted home recorded 3-track limited CD releases, which are pretty much sold out now.

www.myspace.com/inthehousehold

THE JINX

Electro-experimental muzo peddlers. Still don't have a myspace or website.

SARAH J TINGLE

First and foremost I'm an artist (check out sarahjtingle.com ) and I'm also a musician and songwriter. I produce my own stuff and although I crave a band from time to time I get on quite well in the studio myself and play around with all my guitars, keyboards and crud instruments I pick up from ebay and local charity shops (go keytars!) Even typewriters have featured in my live performances...! I like so many types of music it's difficult to define what I like and do, most. I hope to have an album out this summer-much awaited and procrastinated about!

www.sarahjtingle.com

www.myspace.com/sarahjtingle

THE TUNNELS

CARNEGIES BRAE

WEDNESDAY 18TH APRIL

8PM

Guest Callum, Underflow
cancelled the day before the gig????!?/

how come?

Yeah sorry for short notice. Household actually cancelled a couple of days ago but didn't give a reason. We desperately tried to get a replacement at short notice but failed. Then we found out Sarah is ill so that ended all chances of it going ahead.